Sunday, May 10, 2015

A special message from Umesagi from WIOC...

Don't worry, Ysagi is fine. She's just so excited that she's going on a adventure. Eh heh heh....
(From left to right, Top to Bottom: Umesagi, the silver haired sane and insane person, Ysagi, the childish fairy, Kristia Miruki, our black haired hero(Unfortunately), and Rezio Alticeut, the warrior-in-training.)

Hello there. My name is Umesagi. It's pronounced YOU-ME-SA-GI. And I am in a current....situation.

You see, I am in a world where all internet and cable is provided by a crystal. Me, along with my partner, Ysagi (It's pronounced YOU-SA-GI), protect this crystal. However, most of the time, there are villains who try to take this worldwide peace away from us. Ysagi, not wanting to do any work, always summons a hero suitable for the job of getting all pieces of the Internet Crystal back together.

We actually did became heroes instead of just not doing anything at some point, but it was only because I killed the hero by accident....Heh, they were a bird*.....And let me just say, that they were delicious.....Tee hee.

Uh...ahem....Anyways, this crisis is now a completely different situation, as a clocked being of unknown gender has decided to ramp up the evilness of their actions, as now, not only do they destroy the crystal, all of the computers and TVs have been made into plush toys. Thankfully, I have summoned a hero before Ysagi could.

I think she's the best hero we gotten so far. Her name is Kristia Miruki (CRYST-TIA ME-RU-KI). Her appearance changed quite a lot when I summoned her. I don't know why.

We apparently teleported her to this island that has a radio station. There's a warrior in this island. His name is Rezio Alticeut (REA-ZEE-O AL-TEE-CENT). He is the new warrior of the island, but he's currently in-training. His father died at some point.

I have already sent a message to them about our current situation. Don't worry about me and Ysagi. We are both fine and dandy.

Ysagi: NO I'M NOT FINE!! YOU LEG-CUFFED ME ONLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN WANTED TO BE HERE!!! AND-

*Sounds of duct tape can be heard, along with screaming and muffled screaming.*

Ysagi(With duct tape on her mouth): MMM MMM!! MM!! MMMMMMM MMMMMM!!!!

Eee tee hee hee~>! Sorry about that, Ysagi....You were just that interrupting to the people reading this.....Heh.

Anyways, we hope you enjoy this special message. We hope to see you soon! ;3

~From Umesagi and Ysagi~

*((And by that, she means I can't even put a bird in the game cause I can't make a bird spriteset with the tools I have. I can make bird enemies, but not bird spritesets. Sorry, Purple!))

No comments:

Post a Comment