This is a Game:
In case you don't know, this was my game for that 2015 Game Dev Fort Contest. You can now download it through Gamejolt! Here's the link. Enjoy! Also, check the devlog on the game, cause there's something related to Without Internet or Cable on it. Speaking of....
Without Internet or Cable (WIoC):
There's a preview of something from the game in This is a Game's devlog, like I said. I haven't really worked that much on the game, mainly because at some point, I had to buy a new computer, since my old one pretty much go kablooey on us when we got back from vacation last mouth. Should I mention the bathroom was completely destroyed when we got back? But that was last month, so forget about it. I'm so thankful the Steam version has Cloud saving, or this project would have been over. The only things I truly lost for the game was certain pictures, sprites, and other things that weren't in the resource folders.
Right, so I really don't know when a demo will be out, but all I'll tell you this: It will be out when I think it's ready for a demo. I will make a Gamejolt page at some point, with some pictures from the game, since I haven't really shown off anything from the game yet.
Let's Plays:
Yeah, I said this was mostly about updates about my games, but this is important, too.
Undertale WILL continue. I just need a bit of motivation, cause I lost a ton of my motivation to continue, because....well.....
Pony Island will probably continue....But probably after I finished that possibly god-awful 4-part code puzzle thing. Because you obviously know that I sucked pretty hard during that second part in the second episode. My reflexes are not really that fast with a mouse....most of the time.
LiEat 2 is obviously gonna happen. I just have to stop being lazy and actually download the damn thing again. Meanwhile, you should expect two videos of Touhou 14.5 Urban Legend in Limbo, which covers me doing Kasen and Miko's Story Mode, respectively.
Canterlot Siege 3 and Haro no Puyo Puyo....Maybe they'll continue. When I'm not lazy.
I might do more videos of playing Touhou 15 and Jigoku Kisetsukan. Especially Touhou 15, cause I actually got to the second stage off-screen.
Speaking of Touhou, let's talk about-
Puyo Puyo: Attack of the Clones!
....Oh goddamn it. Really should have expected this. I'm going to reboot the series, okay? When I make a bit of a more concrete plot or something, and when I become good at playing Puyo Puyo again, I'll go back and continue the series. Now then, let's-
Fan-fics (Team Ice Shocker, Chao Adventures, etc.):
......Sigh. Okay, okay. I'll admit it, I'm a lazy dumbfuck, who isn't good at continuing series she made. I'll continue these series later. It's going to take a while. ESPECIALLY WITH TEAM ICE SHOCKER. I'm remaking the first chapter, cause it sucks very fucking hard. It's going to take a while, but don't worry. My fan-fics will continue....It's just going to take a while.
Meanwhile, how about you read the prologue of my adaption of Pokemon Skyline here? Er, just to note, it involves a kinda-crossover with Final Fantasy 7. You've been warned. But I honestly think it's the best thing I've written. It's still probably pretty bad, based on what you think.
Now, time to actually talk about what this blog post has been leading up to.
Touhou-like Project:
Yes, I'm making a game that will probably spawn a bunch more games that is based around Touhou. It doesn't have a name yet, but here's the project page, which will be updated a lot, where you'll learn more about this project.
....Am I done? Yeah, I think I am.
....Am I done? Yeah, I think I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment